Unrest

There has been a lot of drama at BYU in the last couple of weeks. We have had people posting open letters on the doors of classrooms, protests outside the Wilkinson center, people handing out flyers outside devotions, and people standing outside yelling their opinions. It's been stressful for the whole school, and it has put me greatly on edge. There are so many sides to the issues, and I have been feeling that acutely. Everyone wants to be right, and oftentimes they are not willing to listen to each other. People on both sides have been accusing each other of being bad Christians.
I joined the protest on Wednesday, and it left me reeling a bit. 

This is an unpublished and unfinished blog post from  March 2020. This was during the protests on campus, and during the time I finally came out to myself about my queerness. I just wanted to make it available to look back on. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Empathy

Look at the Dashboard

A Personal Witness of Christ